We understand that running a business or department of a business can be stressful. Sometimes you would have had a system that’s been in place for years, and maybe it’s just been ticking along nicely – but there is always more that could be done. Our Online Booking System has been recognised to transform how businesses take their bookings.
In fact, this kind of thinking is so entrenched, the most common question we’re asked is, what the advantages of online reservation systems are. If you’re still unsure of whether an online booking system is suitable for your activity centre, events or room hire business, you’re not alone.
In this guide, we’re going to share with you 35 advantages of using BookingLive as your online booking system, designed to help you to make your decision easier.
Let’s dig in!
1.Capture full or part payments (deposits) in advance with secure payment gateways like PayPal, WorldPay, SagePay and many more.
2. Reduce overheads by redirecting staff hours away from handling bookings and towards other tasks.
3. A user-friendly experience for both customer and business ensures a simple process every time.
4. Unlike telephone or email based booking systems, online booking platforms like BookingLive enable round the clock, 24/7 bookings – boosting orders and simplifying the booking procedure.
5. Designed for and alongside a huge variety of industries. From activity centres to the Public Sector.
6. Gives your customers the ability to book online and from any device, with a fully responsive design.
7. You are able to see real-time bookings/orders that have been placed through your booking system.
8. From being able to track the amount of bookings placed to have access to instant, in-system, reports.
9. Enjoy a fully managed booking solution with our dedicated support team.
10. Available for multi-site/multi-location centres, offering greater scalability and competing alternatives.
11. Built in support for packages, group bookings and upselling, generating greater revenue.
12. Take bookings for activities, courses and accommodation.
13. Track your daily, weekly, monthly or yearly progress with measurable results.
14. Manage your staff by assigning them to certain bookings.
15. Keep customers engaged during the booking process with our automatic email and text system, which not only sends a receipt to their email address, but also checks up on them after a pre-determined period and can even remind a customer if their booking is approaching.
16. You will have the option to upsell items when your customers are placing a booking through your booking system.
17. No more double bookings with a live availability checker.
18. No hardware required – everything is hosted on our servers.
19. A huge suite of integrations mean that you can expand the capability of BookingLive in a number of ways.
20. Utilise email marketing to reach your clients, boost sales and gain valuable feedback.
21. The ability to have more than one admin users set up on the booking system (depending on what pricing plan you’re on)
22. Cancel bookings through the attendees MyAccount, freeing up phone lines for other customer service requests.
23. You will have instant access to your attendance of events history.
24. Generate reports on attendance, sales and more with our built-in tools.
25. Enable easy online bookings from major third-party agents like Groupon and Buy a Gift.
26. Flexible pricing plans ensure that any business, big or small, can enjoy a secure and reliable online booking platform.
27. Support for custom vouchers.
28. Build promo codes and time sensitive sales events with our built-in tools.
29. Taking payments online with ease.
30. Cut down on the amount of time your staff spend time managing, updating and dealing with booking requests via the phone.
31. Enjoy a fully managed set up process, no technical skills required.
32. Join us for a free 30-minute demo, or request an on-site demo.
33. Setup multiple currencies and languages, ideal for business with overseas operations.
34. Enable permissions to restrict user access, ensuring safety and security across your booking procedure.
35. Calendar view for bookings and list views for courses help guide customers towards days, times and events which suit all parties.
And that’s just the start! Find out more about BookingLive today and discover how your business can benefit.