BookingLive, a great BookingBug alternative!
September 6, 2017
It’s hard to argue against the need of an online booking system for any business that processes orders and commerce from its customers onto any scheduled event. By helping to lift the strain of managing bookings and to process bookings and payments seamlessly 24/7, online booking systems can help transform your business instantly.
When it comes to choosing the best online booking system or a BookingBug alternative to an existing system, the options available to you might well be paralysing. From open source booking platforms that you can develop yourself to fully managed booking systems, there are a plethora of options available to any business in 2017. But what about two of the biggest online booking systems?
We speak, of course, about BookingLive and BookingBug. Both have major clients around the world and both have a plethora of features which can help turn your business into one which can compete with the very best online. So, which should you choose?
BookingLive and BookingBug: The Basics
At their very core, both BookingBug and BookingLive provide the same service – they let your business take bookings online. That not only means easier access to booking schedules and events, but also significantly less work for staff to manage the business.
Further to that, both systems boast complete booking management systems that help run more than just bookings, including queue management, custom reports and more. However the features of each system can vary significantly.
As a sizeable BookingBug alternative, BookingLive boasts all of the major features of BookingBug, but with a number of unique features which you won’t get anywhere else, which brings us to…
BookingLive and BookingBug: The Differences
Though their names are similar, BookingLive and BookingBug offer distinct booking platforms which come with their own advantages and disadvantages, however, both come with an extensive feature list.
- Business Website (website and booking system in one) with CMS
- Fully customisable reports
- Allows customers to book on mobiles, tablets or computers
- Customised branding
- Custom booking forms for specialised data collection
- CRM & address book
- Integration with a range of secure payment gateways
- Customisable SMS & email templates
- Free email & SMS reminders for customers
- Customer feedback capture
- Real time Bookings synchronisation with calendars
- Facebook support for booking right from business pages
- Dozens of 3rd party integrations
- Multiple location management
- Offer, voucher and package support
- Excellent support
- Staff management tools for assigning staff to specific bookings
- SSL and top security for both yourself and your customers
- Supports a range of different pricing schemes that your business may have
- Sendgrid & Mailchimp support
- The ability to take Childcare Vouchers
- Electronic point-of-sale
With BookingLive being a brilliant BookingBug alternative, let’s dive into what BookingBug has to offer.
- Take bookings from your website
- Customisable email confirmations & reminders
- Manage your calendar & schedule
- Configurable booking settings
- Online payments & deposits
- Access anywhere online
- Comprehensive CRM tools
- Real time calendar synchronisation
- Extensive reporting tools
- Create & run marketing promotions
- Marketing platform integration
- Automatic back-up
- Safe & secure certificate link
- Advanced scheduling & pricing options
- Manage daily deals & online redemptions
- Customisable booking interfaces
Which is Right for You?
Though both BookingLive and BookingBug are similar in some respects, their features are quite different and BookingLive also offer custom built bespoke booking systems. With both businesses offering a wide range of features, it’s all about what best fits your business.
With BookingLive offering a flexible solution which can integrate with dozens of third party software solutions, to provide you with a complete end-to-end booking solution.
Find out more – try our free booking system demo today to find out why BookingLive is the perfect BookingBug alternative.