Case Study: Stone Events
Stones Events are a distinguished food and event design company delivering luxury parties, weddings and corporate events throughout the UK. With over 10 years experience in the catering industry, Stones Events are able to provide everything from cocktails to canapés for product launches, press events, private celebrations, sit-down dinners for award ceremonies, corporate events and weddings. Through hard work and a shared passion for perfection, Stones Events has the reputation of one of the catering industry’s elite, earning exclusive or preferred caterer status at a list of esteemed venues, and with a catalogue of leading brands.
- Stones Events needed a robust booking system which would propel their already successful business to new heights
- Needed a booking system in order to remove the stress of all of our clients booking over the telephone, an extremely time consuming process
- Prior to using BookingLive, all bookings were taken manually over the phone using a paper based system.
- The BookingLive system has taken all of the stress out of the booking process
- Customers are able to book on any device, at any time of day
- The BookingLive website and booking system allows customers to book their catering options for one of their events, the Nevill Holt Opera.
- The Stones Events' mantra ‘Making WOW Happen' runs through the core of the business, which now includes the booking experience
- BookingLive has improved efficiency and also bought the booking process into the modern world
- Customers receive a better booking experience as they can explore the options and details of each booking item before deciding to book
- Customers often praise the online booking process.
Scheduling Booking Software
Key Benefits Include:
- Replace your paper diary and old IT systems
- Avoid double bookings and Free up your admin time
- Get competitive advantage
- Allow your staff to view customer data remotely
- Increase revenue with 24/7 bookings and up-selling products
- Industry expert setup and training from a BookingLive on-boarding specialist
Sign up for a FREE live demo
BookingLive runs weekly webinars every Tuesday & Thursday @ 12:30 local UK time. The sessions usually run for 30 minutes and provide great insight into the software's key elements, covering the front end booking journey, customer portal & back end admin zone. You'll be able to ask questions throughout to make sure you get the most out of the session!