Case Study: Sports for School
Sports for Schools Clubs and Coaching run over 50 extra-curricular activities across after-school sports clubs in primary schools nationwide. In regards to how Sports for Schools works, Callum Kearns, Clubs and Coach Coordinator at Sports for Schools explains "we aim to increase the number of clubs that we run, whilst maintaining a fantastic relationship with current clubs, coaches and schools. So far we have managed to achieve this which is evident through the significant amount of children we have given the opportunity of participating in extra sporting activities with specialist coaching."
- All bookings were made by cash/cheques along with signing on slips, which were collected individually by coaches
- The booking process took up a lot of time and wasn't secure
- Sports for Schools wanted to insure they had control of all bookings and did not rely on the coaches to collect payments.
- BookingLive needed to take away all of the stress and admin of paper copies, cash and cheque payments
- It also needs to provide a quick and easy booking page and take away all of the stress of extra admin for the school and parents
- Integrating with one of our secure payment gateways so Sports for Schools can be confident of taking secure, online payments.
- BookingLive vastly improves overall efficiency and control of our business in terms of revenue and bookings
- Customers - who are mainly parents - have described the booking process as quick and easy
- Although they use their booking system in an unusual way, due to complexities such as privacy settings, BookingLive have been able to accommodate this
- Sports for Schools plan to grow the activities they offer and amount of coaches they work with, all of which will be managed through BookingLive's software.
Scheduling Booking Software
Key Benefits Include:
- Replace your paper diary and old IT systems
- Avoid double bookings and Free up your admin time
- Get competitive advantage
- Allow your staff to view customer data remotely
- Increase revenue with 24/7 bookings and up-selling products
- Industry expert setup and training from a BookingLive on-boarding specialist
Sign up for a FREE live demo
BookingLive runs weekly webinars every Tuesday & Thursday @ 12:30 local UK time. The sessions usually run for 30 minutes and provide great insight into the software's key elements, covering the front end booking journey, customer portal & back end admin zone. You'll be able to ask questions throughout to make sure you get the most out of the session!