EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) systems are an integral part of many businesses. They efficiently deal with various aspects of businesses, from handling walk-in bookings to keeping track of booking information. Known for their efficiency they are great for all business types, as long as you have the right EPOS software to work with your online booking system.
EPOS Systems And Memberships
BookingLive's EPOS software allows you to process walk-in bookings and to sell products quickly and easily through the till interface. With an EPOS system, you will be able to handle card, cash and cheque payments. BookingLive allows you to process online membership applications, as well as setting up automated renewal payments to save your customers time and to ensure you aren't losing out on any revenue. You even have the option of printing membership cards.
EPOS Software Features
- Process walk-in bookings
- Take different payment methods
- Sync your EPOS with employees, products, groups and upsells which are set up on your BookingLive system
- Handle cash through a cash drawer
- Setup different users
- Setup users with supervisor codes
- EPOS can be installed on different devices
- End of day reports
- Float and cash tracking
EPOS Solution Hardware
15" Touch Screen
- Posiflex TM-8115 touch screen with a USB interface
- 15 inch TFT LCD Touch Screen
- Resolution up to 1024 x 768
- Tilt angle adjustment from 18 to 75 degrees
- 2 USB port support
- Three year return to base warranty
PC POS Cash Drawer
- Star CB-2002FN POS Cash Drawer
- Large reliable cash drawer with 5 note and 8 coin slots
- Designed to link with Star's POS printers
- Available in White or Charcoal Grey
- 3 Position Key Lock with Drawer Release
- Includes a Compulsion Switch
- Optional lockable cover
- High quality TSP100ECO printer, 150mm per second
- Reduce paper consumption by 70% or more
- Fast, efficient POS service
- Unique range of ECO tools and features
- Simple "Drop-In & Print" paper loading
- All set-up accessories are included
- Fully Energy Star Compliant with Unique ECO Tools
- Four year warranty for total peace of mind
- Honeywell 9540 VoyagerCG Codegate scanner
- Automatic infrared activation and decode all standard 1D barcodes
- Completes data transmission with a single button push
- Auto-trigger with CodeGate
- Both hand-held and fixed projection
- PowerLink, user-replaceable cables
- Adjustable Stand
- Short-range and long-range activation
- Flash ROM with Meteor upgrade utility
Mag Card Scanner
- Magnetic Stripe Card reader for side mounting
- Suitable for Posiflex TM-8115 touchscreen
- USB interface
- Charcoal grey
- The EPOS system can only be installed on Windows 10. When it is being installed, the person installing it will need to have administrator access to the machine to set up the drivers and install the software.
- There is a piece of software that needs to be installed to make sure that the printer works correctly from the Star Micronics website.
- The Printer requires 1x USB port on the Windows terminal and 1x plug socket.
- The touchscreen is not a Windows Terminal, it is simply just a screen that connects to a terminal.
- The touchscreen requires a VGA port and 1x USB port on the Terminal, along with 1x plug socket.
- The cash drawer is connected to the printer and doesn't require any other connections or sockets.
Please note that:
- The Cash Till is optional, and might not always be needed.
- The Printer is mandatory to print receipts.
- The touchscreen is optional but highly recommended as the EPOS platform is designed for touchscreens, and doesn't use any hardware keyboards.
Set-up your EPOS System Today! Get in contact with us to see how your business can use an EPOS system!