Why Microsoft Chose BookingLive’s Online Booking System
January 29, 2020
Welcome to the report on why Microsoft chose BookingLive’s Online Booking System to provide its online booking, online scheduling and online appointment system. This report will cover the key information in the decision-making process, the project booking page requirements and solutions, and we will hear from the Head of Operations for the Microsoft Western Europe Program.
Microsoft Online Booking Testimonial
BookingLive became a preferred supplier to Microsoft offering an online scheduling system and worked closely with a number of team members at Microsoft to ensure a smooth and successful appointment scheduling project. Johnny Gorman was key to the success of this scheduling tool project and he offers his perspective on the solution below.
“Before discovering BookingLive it was extremely hard for us to compliantly manage bookings for events, socials and meetups. BookingLive has taken all that pain away from this process by providing a fully scalable, bespoke, GDPR compliant, online booking solution. The BookingLive team are very professional and they ensured that the end-to-end process of procurement-to-live ran smoothly and that all deadlines were met. I would thoroughly recommend the product and team to any organisation looking for a booking solution”
Head of Operations for the Microsoft for Startups Western Europe Programme
Microsoft Online Booking Project Detail
Booking Live (BL) Deployment
Microsoft supports startup and small business communities to grow, build and connect. With their ‘Microsoft for Startups’ programme, they offer free workshops all around the world with the objective of helping startup companies to increase their customer base and revenue streams, whilst improving lives inside and outside of work. Microsoft was looking for a scalable and bespoke booking solution that would help them to take online booking services and reservations in a user-friendly and GDPR compliant way.
- Organising workshops was a very painful process for Microsoft, forcing organisers to use manual and slow customer booking methods such as email bookings. They needed to create an efficient, client-facing and GDPR compliant booking software process which would generate as few clicks as possible for the end-user. They needed a highly customisable appointment booking solution which would work globally, catering to different locations, cultures and time zones.
- BookingLive created simple yet powerful scheduling software, enabling event organisers to advertise workshops, take bookings via mobile apps, email participants and produce GDPR compliant reports.
- Since the go-live in September 2018, the BookingLive system has helped Microsoft to increase the number of participants exponentially – Rising from an average of 50 to 265 participants per event.
- A mutually beneficial partnership that goes beyond a standard supplier/client relationship, encompassing optimal support and professionalism as a preferred supplier.
- Naturally, Microsoft’s small businesses and users expect a truly multi-device platform designed for the highest quality customer experiences when making appointments online. This is why Microsoft choose to work with BookingLive.
Find Out More
Find out more about BookingLive and its partnership with organisations going through digital transformation, and how BookingLive can bring its 10+ years of successfully servicing global enterprises to support you with your department’s scheduling system and online booking digital goals, please contact us via email, or call +1 (0)117 933 8632 to speak with one of our public sector solutions specialists.
To see a live demonstration of this solution above and others click the link below.