BookingLive are a fast growing web-based booking and management software that have doubled sales for the past 2 years. Product demand is overwhelming and you will be part of a business that will double in size again next year. The following Sales Executive positions are to support BookingLive's CEO and Project Management Team in lead generation and sales conversation in a B2B environment.
We already have an expansive list of clients that work with us, backed up by an ever-increasing database of leads generated from enquiries. We're looking for determined and enthusiastic sales executives to convert these warm leads to sales; soon after generating their own leads - working with the Project Management team and CEO to further rapidly grow this award-winning our online booking system.
We expect the right Sales Executive to come in and know what you're doing from the start; we will provide you will all product training materials required (such as our user manual), and specific key questions to ask future prospects before sale conversion.
- Using our CRM database to improve conversation rate of existing enquiries.
- Generating new leads by telemarketing, cold calling and from various other avenues in order to increase the database.
- Assisting the management and maintenance of new sales through our database.
- Liaising with the project management team with client specifications + sales approval
- Keeping 'on the pulse' of new and existing developments with our products.
- Research the marketplace and the competition
- Meeting targets or KPI's set and monitored on a weekly meeting with the CEO.
- Managing your targets and appointments effectively.
Required Skills/Personal Attitude:
- Excellent sales skills, ideally in telesales.
- Strong Academic background graduate level preferred, but not essential
- B2B Sales Experience
- Good IT Skills e.g Word/Excel.
- Enthusiasm, commitment to the role
- Professional, confident and persuasive telephone manner
- Effective organisation and time management is a must
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working within a digital agency environment preferred, but not essential
What we're offering:
- This role is a contract role where there is no set end date, as its dependant upon your performance.
- A very generous package of 100% of the monthly fee with every new client you generate for us and have stayed with us for a minimum of 3 months. This fee could range from £50-500 per sale depending upon the package plan they are eligible for.
- Travel Expenses are negotiable.
- Working from home may be possible.
- Informal smart-casual dress code
- A social working environment in the heart of Bristol's City Centre.
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH, AND BE UK BASED.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of responses, only successful candidates can be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest in this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE - WE HAVE AN INTERNAL RECRUITMENT TEAM