Include Information about AWS / RS
- Customers may not use the BookingLive Network to attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the customer, logging into a server or account the customer is not expressly authorized to access, password cracking, probing the security of other networks in search of weakness, or violation of any other organization’s security policy.
- BookingLive performs server backups. However, BookingLive is not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on BookingLive servers.
- No third party software or applications are allowed to be hosted on BookingLive’s servers without prior written acceptance from BookingLive. This includes embedding of iframes and HTML forms.
- BookingLive may deny you access to all or part of the service without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement. BookingLive shall have no responsibility to notify any third party providers or services, merchandise, or information, nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification.
- BookingLive agrees to contact you if there has been a security breach or attempted attack on your server.
Triple Strength Security
BookingLive host its services with its chosen Hosting Partner Rackspace.
Rackspace is a powerful, fully integrated portfolio of services, managed devices and best practices – designed to ensure the highest levels of security for customer data. Three critical security areas are covered: physical security; operational security; and system security.
Physical security includes locking down and logging all physical access to servers at data centers. Operational security involves creating business processes that follow security best practices to limit access to confidential information and maintain tight security over time. System security involves locking down customer systems from the inside, starting with hardened operating systems and up-to-date patching.
While technology alone won’t protect against all attacks, Rackspace uses the best practices in the ISO 27002 security standard and offers DDoS Mitigation Services as an addon that can be another layer of defense against DDoS attacks.
All our servers are data redundant, and have an excellent uptime record. Over the years we’ve established an excellent foothold in our server management expertise.
We have developed stringent procedures over the years to cope with change, and all upgrades to client systems are tested on duplicate systems before any dates are agreed for upgrades. All upgrades are done out of operational hours, with post-upgrade checklists in place to catch potential issues.
With all upgrades, support alert levels are heightened for the client, decreasing the support turnaround times they experience during times where they need assistance with their systems.
We utilize some of the most advanced technology for Internet security available today.
Fast, High Availability Hosting
To deliver maximum reliability and performance, BookingLive operates on a Rackspace network with data centers in 5 geographically diverse locations including the United States, United Kingdom and Australia. Our data centers are high-speed, redundant powered state of the art facilities.
BookingLive commits extensive resources to the security infrastructure. This includes:
- Highly scalable infrastructures
- Constant monitoring of production systems
- Ongoing threat assessments
- Rapid deployment of industry-standard security technologies
BookingLive® Security At A Glance
- Data center access limited to Rackspace technicians
- Biometric scanning for controlled data center access
- Security camera monitoring at all locations
- 24×7 onsite staff security
- Unmarked facilities to help maintain low profile
- Physical security audited by an independent firm
- Dedicated firewall and VPN services to help block unauthorized system access
- Data protection with Rackspace managed backup solutions
- Optional, dedicated intrusion detection devices to provide an additional layer of protection against unauthorized system access
- Optional, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation services
- Risk assessment and security consultation by Rackspace professional services teams
- All data has daily differential daily backups, with full backups running weekly
- Backups are taken during updates of sites when needed, allowing us to roll-back without significant downtime
- No cardholder data is stored on servers. Our third party service providers handle payment processing and storage of cardholder data.
- IP restrictions and server firewalls
- Servers are automatically backed up to geographically-separated sites.
- Data centers implement ongoing audits, 24/7/365 monitoring and surveillance, on-site security staff, mantraps and strict access controls.
- Power systems feature multiple power feeds, UPS devices and backup generators ensure continuous operation
- Environmental systems have N+1 redundant configuration to ensure fault tolerance
- Servers reside behind a sophisticated firewallPenetration testing performed for system security and validatio
- Best practices used in the random generation of initial passwords
- All passwords encrypted during transmission
- Support-ticket history available for review
- ISO17799-based policies and procedures, regularly reviewed as part of Rackspace SAS70
- All employees trained on documented information security and privacy procedures
- Access to confidential information restricted to authorized personnel only
- Systems access logged and tracked for auditing
- Secure document-destruction policies for all sensitive information
- Change-management procedures
- Disaster recovery and business continuity plans
Customers Can Also Benefit From (at extra cost):
Manage users, groups and access permissions. Monitor file and user activity.
Sophisticated user password policy enforcement
Manage complexity requirements, histories and forced resets.
Role-based access controls
Choose editing, viewing, previewing & uploading permissions.
Option for Enterprise customers over standard Box authentication. Enterprise only
Password-protection & time-based file controls
Apply passwords to shared files & folders and expiration dates for file access.
Servers are constantly monitored for server and database performance and page load times. Statistics are held indefinitely.
Remote Venerability Scanning
Regular PCI Compliance scans ensure PCI-DSS compliance. These scans check for known vulnerabilities and common security holes in server configurations. Scans are performed by a security compliance provider.
Security Vulnerability Reporting
Our team gives immediate attention to any report of security issues.
Optionally use SSL encryption on transfer to protect sensitive customer data.