Case Study: Scuba Duba Dive
Scuba Duba Dive have always been ahead of the game when it comes to technology. Scuba Duba Dive prides itself on being "run by divers, for divers". Combining expert training with diving locations all over the world, from Malta to Thailand. Founder Mungo Finlayson tried and tested multiple online booking systems before deciding to stick with BookingLive. The company's website, www.scubadubadive.com is on its third version, so it's safe to say Mungo has had a lot of experience with websites and booking systems. "I started with the Lite package to trial and get used to the system. I liked it the most out of the other systems, particularly because of the website and CMS integration. BookingLive is more up-to-date than other systems out there and comes with great integrations".
- Scuba Duba Dive needed a cloud-hosted booking system which could be accessed from multiple locations
- Before BookingLive, they had a custom-made booking system which was expensive and not as powerful
- Although their original booking system was made for the business, it wasn't very customisable and maintaining it took up a lot of time and effort.
- BookingLive incorporated a mobile friendly platform without having to incorporate another CSS design
- Scuba Duba Dive are able to track payments for large groups who've booked on to a course all in one place
- They have a compatible system that they can log into via mobile and tablet devices
- BookingLive offers expert SEO services to help Scuba Duba Dive get more website traffic.
- Both admin users and customers are provided with a mobile-friendly booking experience which is easy to navigate and use
- The whole booking process is very user friendly that also looks good
- Scuba Duba Dive is now far higher up on Google searches and they are receiving much more website traffic
- BookingLive has enabled Scuba Duba Dive to generate more sales.
Scheduling Booking Software
Key Benefits Include:
- Replace your paper diary and old IT systems
- Avoid double bookings and Free up your admin time
- Get competitive advantage
- Allow your staff to view customer data remotely
- Increase revenue with 24/7 bookings and up-selling products
- Industry expert setup and training from a BookingLive on-boarding specialist
Sign up for a FREE live demo
BookingLive runs weekly webinars every Tuesday & Thursday @ 12:30 local UK time. The sessions usually run for 30 minutes and provide great insight into the software's key elements, covering the front end booking journey, customer portal & back end admin zone. You'll be able to ask questions throughout to make sure you get the most out of the session!