School's OUT, but Online Booking is in!
School's OUT are a great example of a children's holiday club provider who have implemented BookingLive into their business. School's OUT pride themselves on providing high quality child care throughout a number of settings in East Anglia. When asked how they achieve this, Catherine Deans - Business Development Manager - explained that School's OUT "constantly strive to provide a fun, happy environment for children where parents are happy to leave them for the day".
- The biggest challenge School's OUT have faced as a business was managing the demand for bookings via telephone
- They needed an online, self-managed booking solution that would be available 24 hours a day
- Previously, School’s OUT used a booking system which was created for children's nursery, so not necessarily applicable for them
- Admin tasks were very time consuming.
- By providing a 24/7 booking system, School’s OUT’s booking admin challenges were alleviated
- BookingLive was able to provide the option of payment upon booking, negating the need for post-holiday invoicing and subsequent auditing and debtor management
- Customers were provided with flexible options and the ability to take full personal/medical details
- Integrations with a payment gateway and email platform, in this case PayPal and Mailchimp respectively.
- BookingLive were able to meet all the requirements for School's OUT
- Since implementing BookingLive, customers can self-manage and book online
- The booking system is very customisable which enable School’s OUT to configure it as they wish
- They have received very positive feedback from customers that have used the BookingLive system, which bodes well for the future
- School's OUT are aiming to continue their business growth and plan to develop across the whole of East Anglia with the help of BookingLive software.
Scheduling Booking Software
Key Benefits Include:
- Replace your paper diary and old IT systems
- Avoid double bookings and Free up your admin time
- Get competitive advantage
- Allow your staff to view customer data remotely
- Increase revenue with 24/7 bookings and up-selling products
- Industry expert setup and training from a BookingLive on-boarding specialist
Sign up for a FREE live demo
BookingLive runs weekly webinars every Tuesday & Thursday @ 12:30 local UK time. The sessions usually run for 30 minutes and provide great insight into the software's key elements, covering the front end booking journey, customer portal & back end admin zone. You'll be able to ask questions throughout to make sure you get the most out of the session!