Case Study: First Intuition
First Intuition is an award-winning training provider which delivers a range of classroom and online accounting exams through a network of study centres across the UK. Back in May 2017, they were looking for a booking system that will allow their customers to self-manage their bookings and allow them to rearrange an exam date with ease. This was due to the amount of admin work was involved with rearranging an exam date and how inconvenient the current process was for the customer.
- First Intuition was looking for a booking system which will allow their customers to manage their own bookings and payments through an account
- They were looking for ways to reduce the amount of admin work needed in order to manage their bookings
- It was a long process for a customer to rearrange their exam date - this can be a big inconvenience to them
- They wanted to take online payments for their bookings, and allow customers to purchase 24/7 and on any device.
- BookingLive enables First Intuition's customers to make bookings 24/7, using any device
- Using their MyAccount, customers are able to amend any bookings themselves, saving staff time
- Integrating with one of our payment gateways.
- After implementing an online booking system, they were able to improve the way they managed cancellations. Customers are able to go into their MyAccount and make any amendments themselves. This means they are able to instantly alter their exam date without having to wait for office hours or a response from staff members
- They were able to remove all manual administration from the process, saving them hours of work each week
- We were able to integrate their system with SagePay, allowing them to take online payments.
Scheduling Booking Software
Key Benefits Include:
- Replace your paper diary and old IT systems
- Avoid double bookings and Free up your admin time
- Get competitive advantage
- Allow your staff to view customer data remotely
- Increase revenue with 24/7 bookings and up-selling products
- Industry expert setup and training from a BookingLive on-boarding specialist
Sign up for a FREE live demo
BookingLive runs weekly webinars every Tuesday & Thursday @ 12:30 local UK time. The sessions usually run for 30 minutes and provide great insight into the software's key elements, covering the front end booking journey, customer portal & back end admin zone. You'll be able to ask questions throughout to make sure you get the most out of the session!