Case Study: Cycling Gems
Cycling Gems organise cycle touring holidays all over the world, from Bruges to Africa. The UK-based company is run by cycling enthusiasts Geraldine and Neil Goldsmith who "Aim to provide holidays for those who want to cycle and have a holiday". Cycling Gems were looking to implement a system to keep admin tasks to a minimum and project a modern, online presence to their customers.
- The amount of admin work needed was a huge drain, taking valuable time away from staff members.
- Setting up merchant accounts to take payments was time-consuming - there are so many scams out there that banks are correct to be cautious with who they deal with.
- With the rest of the industry moving towards digital-first ways of working, it was so important to keep up with the competition and maintain a modern and accessible online shop front.
- Reducing admin time through the use of our powerful and highly customisable reporting tools.
- Sharing the benefits of our comprehensive integration with SagePay - providing a payment system that banks trust.
- Creating a high quality, secure and mobile-friendly website to host their booking system.
- A personalised and highly adaptable booking system that integrates seamlessly with their ways of working.
- A simple way to take payments securely, allowing their customers to book tours 24/7.
- A brand new online presence which attracts new customers and supports existing ones - allowing the business to grow and stand out amongst its rivals as a brand to be trusted.
Scheduling Booking Software
Key Benefits Include:
- Replace your paper diary and old IT systems
- Avoid double bookings and Free up your admin time
- Get competitive advantage
- Allow your staff to view customer data remotely
- Increase revenue with 24/7 bookings and up-selling products
- Industry expert setup and training from a BookingLive on-boarding specialist
Sign up for a FREE live demo
BookingLive runs weekly webinars every Tuesday & Thursday @ 12:30 local UK time. The sessions usually run for 30 minutes and provide great insight into the software's key elements, covering the front end booking journey, customer portal & back end admin zone. You'll be able to ask questions throughout to make sure you get the most out of the session!