BRISTOL 2015: Case Study
BRISTOL 2015 was set up to facilitate Bristol's year as the European Green Capital. As part of their year celebration, BRISTOL 2015 ran a range of school programmes to engage the next generation in sustainability. With 116 schools in Bristol able to take part in five workshops, there was a challenge of sharing availability with schools as well as minimising the administration work that comes with each booking.
- Teachers are restricted for time and busy during booking hours. Meaning it is currently difficult for them to book the workshops.
- Spending hours of time a week on admin work for each booking.
- They were looking for a powerful and cost-effective booking system, which was easy to use for busy teachers but struggled to find something which met their needs
- Their customers are now able to book anytime on any device, making it more convenient for them.
- BRISTOL 2015 now have the ability to collect all data at the point of booking.
- BookingLive's software allows BRISTOL 2015 to run multiple sessions throughout the day
- They are now able to run multiple sessions throughout a day and can change the sessions with ease.
- Taking bookings online has reduced the amount of admin work they have to do per booking. A lot of this is automated through the booking system itself.
- A simple and straightforward booking process for the teachers to book on. With increase usability due to the colour coding of the calendar.
Scheduling Booking Software
Key Benefits Include:
- Replace your paper diary and old IT systems
- Avoid double bookings and Free up your admin time
- Get competitive advantage
- Allow your staff to view customer data remotely
- Increase revenue with 24/7 bookings and up-selling products
- Industry expert setup and training from a BookingLive on-boarding specialist