Twitter is an online social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters, informally known as "tweets". Nowadays it's vital to have a Twitter account for your business, to create a viral fan base where customers engage with your brand. If a customer tweets you a positive comment or some feedback about your product or service, then their friends will be able to see that too as well as others who're searching for you on Twitter.
Through your BookingLive booking system and website design you can integrate with Twitter, allowing your business to provide the ultimate social and engagement experience.
Your BookingLive website and booking system can:
- Provide a rolling Twitter feed
- Include a Twitter 'follow' option
- Provide a comprehensive social media solution through BookingLive's CMS system, enabling you to provide your customers with updates from one location
- Having Twitter attached to your website allows your fan base to see special offers and information about your business and keeps you up to date with modern technology
- BookingLive can provide your company with an engaging and interactive website booking system that helps you communicate with your customers. To find out more about our website design solutions, contact us today.
What Makes BookingLive An Easy Choice?
Find out more about the services BookingLive offer by getting in touch today.