When you have a security group that contains members, then you need to be able to add, disable, and remove members accounts at your disposal.
How to create a security group for Members
- Go to SECURITY > SECURITY GROUPS > CREATE.
- Give it a name e.g. "Members Only".
- Do not give any PERMISSIONS [tab].
How to disable an account
- Click on the members profile within their security group that you want to disable.
- Tick the box labelled "ACCOUNT DISABLED".
How to remove a member from the security group
- Find the member from their security group.
- Click the red 'x' next to their name to permanently remove them.