Display photo albums in a photo gallery within your website booking software using the Photo Gallery Widget. The gallery displays thumbnails and on click the images then open full screen using the lightbox effect. You might also want to use the flickr gallery widget, the youtube video gallery widget or the vimeo video gallery widget.
How to setup your photo gallery plugin
- First upload your images. Go to FILES AND IMAGES.
- Create a new folder and give it a name.
- Click SAVE button (bottom right)
- Upload your photos using the upload tab as seen below.
- Go to CONTENT > PAGES and open the page you want to display the photo gallery on
- Select the Tab and the GALLERY Widget
- Choose the directory you have uploaded your photos into
- Click SAVE AND PUBLISH button (bottom right).