The majority of google maps within the booking system are automated providing you enter the location name correctly. Below is a guide on the additional settings you can configure. A pre-requisite is that you have setup a location.
How to insert a Google Map on a Page
- Go To CONTENT > PAGES
- Open the relevant webpage and ensure it or its child pages are linked to a location (bottom of the main tab)
- Click on TABS and select the GOOGLE MAP WIDGET.
- Select from the options and set the zoom level.
- Click the SAVE AND PUBLISH button (bottom right).
Google Maps for Accommodation
To setup a google map for accommodation within your reservation system, you need to setup Accommodation Locations.
Configure your widget
- Go to ADMIN > DATA SETTINGS > ACCOMMODATION LOCATION
- Complete the fields and click SAVE
- Go to CONTENT >PAGES >TABBED PAGE
- Select a tabbed page and go to TABS
- Add the DWELLING GOOGLE MAP WIDGET
- Fill in the details and click 'Save and Publish'