Link Widget, for images
The Link Widget allows you to upload graphics which can then be displayed in the sidebar and linked to a webpage.
How to set up this widget
- Go To CONTENT > FILES AND IMAGES
- Choose the WIDGETS folder. If the WIDGETS folder doesn't exist, create it.
- Click the UPLOAD tab
- Upload your image (must be 240px wide before you upload)
- Go To CONTENT > PAGES and open the relevant webpage
- Click the SIDEBAR tab
- Click the LINK WIDGET, which will now display on the right
- Choose the image you just uploaded
- Choose a page for the image to link to (NOTE: to like to an internal page user the "Page to link to:" dropdown to link to an external webpage please put the URL in the "Manual page" field)
- Click the SAVE AND PUBLISH button (bottom right)
Link Widget Preview: