The MPU within your booking system is used for displaying promotional graphics at the top of a web page. These should contain call to actions, allowing your users to click through onto another landing page. All MPUs have random transitions between each image slide.
There are two types of MPU you can use:
A individual page MPU
- Create your MPU images. Please refer to the brand guidelines to create the correct size images. A useful web tool for resizing your images is http://www.picresize.com/
- Go to CONTENT > PAGES
- Select the Page that you want to display an MPU and click the MPU tab
- Click 'ADD MULTI PURPOSE UNIT' and give it a Name, and Target URL (e.g. /contact-us/)
- Click Save
- Click the edit icon and upload the image within ImageURL
- Repeat steps 4 - 6 for each image
An MPU collection
- Go to your CMS and page you wish to display the MPU collection
- Select "Below Tab Content" or "Above Tab Content"
- Select "MultiPurposeUnitWidget" from the Available List
- Enter a title for the widget
- Select your MPU collection you configured earlier