The following section will describe how to create the enquiry forms.
1) Create a Group Template
This allows you to define the data captured on the enquiry form.
- Go to Admin > Data > Group Template
- Create the enquiry form data you wish to capture excluding the purchaser (enquirer) and participant details
- Note: to assign an "activity preference", go to admin > data > activity, and check "Selectable As Preference"
- Then go to admin > data > group template, add type 'activity preferences' and check the activities to show on the template
2) Demographic Group
This section of the form will tell you who the attendees are. For example you might need to know you have 5 staff and 10 females aged 11-18, 2 of whom have disabilities.
- Go to Admin > Data > Demographic Group
Note: if you wish to display demographics on the group booking enquiry form, please ensure you add the item 'DemographicDetails' into the 'group template' (step 1)
3) Create a Group Activity
- Go to admin > data > group activity
- Create the activity for the form that will capture the initial enquiry details
4) Create Group Booking Seasons
This is where you allocate the cost per person based on the duration they are staying at that time of year.
For example in peak season, you may charge a child £50 for 3 days and £70 for 5 days. Off peak prices will be different.
- Go to Admin > Data > Group Booking Season
- Create group booking season, enter date from and to. Click 'add' button
- Enter the rates for each variation of day and price (see below)
Please note, when completing the enquiry form, if you have not created an entry for 'start day' on the day they select, they will not be able to select the departure day.
5) Review your Purchaser Template
This is displayed at the top of the enquiry form. How to edit your purchaser template
The following table describes the fields available.
|GroupName||Name of the Group Booking|
|Demographic Details||Set of fields depending on the Demographic Group (eg. Number of staff, Number of females, disabled etc ...)|
|Dietary Requirements||Brief description and number of people concerned|
|Arrival Time||Arrival Date and Time for the Group Booking|
|Departure Time||Departure Date and Time depending of the Group Booking Season Rates|
|Bar Reservations||Date of bar Reservation and possibilty to select soft drinks and licensed bar|
|Activity Preferences||Activity preferences for the Group booking (Use Activities selectable as preferences)|
|Extra Field||Number of people wishing the Extra (Cofee, Tea, lunch ...) Need to be link to an Extra|
|Guest Requiring Accommodation||Number of guests Requiring Accommodation|
|Average Age||Average age of group participants|
|Departure Time Day Booking||Departure Time for Day Booking only|
|Total Number of Participants||Total number of participants (updated automatically by the number of people add in the Demographic Details)|