The Voucher Recipient Template allows you to configure what information you cature when you buy and redeem vouchers.
How to create a Voucher Recipient Template
- Go to ADMIN > DATA>VOUCHER RECIPIENT TEMPLATE
- Enter a name and click the SAVE button you will then get a tab option to Add template Items
- Go to the VOUCHER RECIPIENT TEMPLATE ITEMS.
- Click ADD VOUCHER RECIPIENT TEMPLATE ITEMS add the fields you require your customers to fill out such as RecipientName, MessageLine1, and Email.
NOTE: Only use the fields FirstName and Surname refers to the first name and surname for the delivery of the voucher if it is a gift pack voucher. Therefore these fields should only be used if the vouchers you are assigned this template are gift pack voucher. Also they should NEVER be set to "Required", as this could cause validation issues.
Assign that template to your vouchers
- Go to ADMIN> ACTIVITY/CASH VOUCHER.
- Click the voucher
- Scroll down to the bottom where you'll find VOUCHER RECIPIENT TEMPLATE.
- Click the dropdown and choose the template you created in ADMIN > DATA> VOUCHER RECIPIENT TEMPLATE.