The Venue Outlook View is a module within BookingLive that allows you to display and manage your venue bookings in a weekly view.
You can also filter the bookings to the Venues that you want to manage the bookings for.
If you're venue has a 'Cleaning Period' set - then this appears on the Venue Outlook View in yellow squares.
Note: you cannot drag and drop the bookings or click on an empty space to make a new booking.
How to Edit Bookings in Venue Outlook View
You can edit the bookings and customer information by clicking on the blue booking squares - which represents several options available such as:
- Super Edit - change as much or as little of the booking e.g. purchaser name, reschedule to another date/time, or add on further booking items. Click here for more.
- Transactions - to view the transactions made on the booking e.g. in this example it would be "Cash £102".
- Booking Items - view the booking items associated with the booking e.g in this example it would be "15/09/2013 at 11:00 to 11:45 for 30 Minute Simulator Session"
- Booking Note - Add any booking related notes e.g. "marking this down as payed by cash, but customer is paying by cheque".
- Purchaser - Edit the Purchaser Details such as Billing Address, Name, Email etc.
- Emailing - resend the confirmation email or another message to just Purchaser OR additional email addresses.
- Refund - enter the amount you wish to refund the customer and click SAVE (this is only for Card Payments, click here for Cash Refunds)