Schedule Group allows you to create many schedules with ease.
How Schedule Group differs to Schedules - is that instead of creating a one-off schedule to occur on a certain date (Schedules), you can create multiple schedules to run any day of the week at consistent times - between a start and end date.
Note: once created, you cannot delete schedule groups if there are any bookings attached to the group schedules.
If you need to delete the group but can't - find the schedules with bookings attached and change the schedules status to CANCELLED.
How to Create Multiple Schedules (Schedule Group)
A schedule group allows the client to setup multiple repeatable schedules.
- Go to ADMIN > DATA > SCHEDULE GROUP
- Click the CREATE GROUP SCHEDULE button
- Complete the required fields
- Note that the number of slots is the number of slots created for each schedule not the total number of slots shared between schedules.
- Select the 'generate' checkbox and click the ADD button
If you are scheduling an Activity where customers can book/hire a Resource (e.g. room or pitch bookings) ensure you set only 1 Slot if you don't want multiple people booking the same resource at the same time.