The participant check-in feature on ADMIN > DATA SETTINGS > SCHEDULES, allows you to check-in customers once a customer has made a booking associated to that schedule.
You might want to produce a report of customers who checked in vs no-shows. Click here to find out more about generating this report.
How to check-in customers
- Go to ADMIN > DATA SETTINGS > SCHEDULE.
- Use the Search Filter (on the left hand-side under "create schedule") to filter your results to look for a specific schedule.
- Open the required schedule by clicking into it.
- Once opened you'll see a BOOKINGS tab - click this.
- Here is a "Participant checked in" box with the booking reference associated with that participant - click the checkbox to "check" the customer in.