A Resource is what your specific activity needs to use in order for the schedule to be managed properly.
Powerboating activities - your resource could be Powerboat 300hp, Powerboat 150hp.
Skiing activities - your resource could be Slope 1, Slope 2.
In this section, learn how to:
1) Create a Resource.
2) Assign a Resource to a Schedule.
How to Create a Resource
- Go to ADMIN > DATA > RESOURCE (if not showing - ask your Project Manager if Resources is required for your system).
- Click CREATE RESOURCE.
- Fill in the Resource detail e.g. name, location (see below for reference table).
- Click SAVE.
Give Resource a Name and Location.
|Name||The name will be used within the admin system and website.||Mandatory|
|Custom Email Text||This is the text that will be automatically bolted onto a confirmation email when a customer books.||Optional|
|Location||Used to assign which location this schedule is available at.||Mandatory|
|Email PDF||Once Resource is saved this appears; it will automatically bolt on a resource specific email pdf to the customers confirmation email. You might want to attach a pdf if for example your resource requires information that wouldn't normally be mentioned elsewhere, or needs to be reiterated in more detail than the Custom Email Text.||Mandatory|
How to assign a Resource to a Schedule
- Go to ADMIN > DATA > SCHEDULE.
- Click CREATE SCHEDULE.
- After you've created a resource, then at the bottom of SCHEDULE there should be dropdown option called 'RESOURCE'.
- Click on the dropdown to assign that schedule that particular resource.
Step 4: Assign a resource to a schedule.