Packages are used to give customers discounts for eg booking multiple activities or booking in advance.
The discount can either be:
- A fixed amount e.g. £10
- A percentage of the total cost e.g. 10%
- A free extra e.g. Free Water
Before you create a package
- Go to ADMIN > DATA > PACKAGE CATEGORY
- Click the CREATE PACKAGE CATEGORY button
- Give the category a name e.g. "Packages".
- "Package Price" is the amount you want to charge the customer,
- "Previous Price" is how much it would have cost if the package wasn't created
- "Discount Amount" is the difference between the two
- "Priority" is the order in which the booking system will recognise the package as some packages may overrule others.
Note: To allow promo codes to be used against pacakges/vouchers/extras - Check the box "allow promocodes", and remove all activities from being selected, otherwise if you select any activities, it will not take into consideration packages/vouchers/extras, etc.