The Activity Price Category allows you to display an activities different prices in one activity.
Instead of having to create one activity for children, and one for adults, (or one for members and non-members) - with the activity price category you can showcase both prices of one activity on the same booking page (within the booking process).
How to setup activity price category
You need to first create the price category's that you want to offer e.g. Student/Member/Public/Children/Adults, etc.
- Go to ADMIN > DATA > ACTIVITY PRICE CATEGORY.
- Click CREATE ACTIVITY PRICE CATEGORY.
- Enter a name e.g. "Members" and a Description, along with if you want a specific security group to only be allowed to book this price category e.g. Registered Members.
How to assign activity price category's to activities
Now you've created your categories, you need to assign them to your chosen activities.
If you want visitors to see "Activity A" price for Members and Non-Members, then you need to assign both Category's to the Activity - otherwise if Activity A is for Members only, you would just assign the one Activity Price Category (Members).
- Go to ADMIN > DATA > ACTIVITY & COURSES
- Select an Activity.
- Select the tab called ACTIVITY PRICE CATEGORY PRICES.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY PRICE CATEGORY PRICES to add your price categories to that activity.
- Add a Price, Credits (if using), Activity Price Category this price relates to, and Participant Template (appears on Billing Page when price selected).
- Click SAVE.
- Repeat this process for any other price categories you want to add to this activity.
Choose the price of this activity for this customer group e.g. Members £50.