Auto Responders are used for payment reminders. Several individual emails are sent to customers until full payment is received.
The first email is sent 28 days before the activity start date. The client then determines how often each email is sent after that.
Please note: If the customer is booking within 42 days of the activity start date, full payment is required. No deposit is offered and no auto responder messages will be sent.
(Note to enable the use of deposits, how much deposit is required and when full balances are required please contact your account manager)
How to setup an auto responder message
- Go to the CONFIG module
- Go to MESSAGES and click the CREATE MESSAGES button
- Enter a name (eg Payment Reminder 1), select Type AUTO RESPONDER and Send as Email, SMS or Both.
- Click ADD button (bottom right).
- To enter the message content for the AutoResponder - go to CONFIG > EMAIL MESSAGES.
- Repeat this step for every Sequence of messages you want to send. (Eg, to send 4 payment reminders, create 4 messages).
- Go to the AUTO RESPONDER module
- Click the CREATE AUTO RESPONDER button
- Enter an auto responder name (eg Payment Reminders)
- Click ADD button
- Click the AUTO RESPONDER MESSAGE tab
- Click the ADD AUTO RESPONDER MESSAGE link
- Enter DAYS DELAY (the number of days after the previous message was sent) - Eg 5
- Enter SEQ (the priority order that messages should be sent) Eg 1
- Select the relevant message from the MESSAGES drop down list.
- Repeat this step for every automated message to be sent.