The booking system can provide some Facebook integration, from rolling post feeds to displaying booking calendars and availability on your facebook page!
How to setup your Facebook App
- Go to ADMIN > CONFIG > FACEBOOK APP
- Click CREATE FACEBOOK APP.
- Give a internal name, countries, locations, activities, categories that are available to be booked through the app.
(Note: see the reference table below for more information).
- A security token is automatically created for every new app you create.
|Name||Only used internally to help identify which app is which when they have more than one.|
|Top Content||Custom content that will be displayed above the availability form|
|Countries||Only countries in the right hand column are selected to be used by the tab|
|Locations||Only Locations in the right hand column are selected to be used by the tab|
|Categories||Only Categories in the right hand column are selected to be used by the tab|
|Activities||Only Activities in the right hand column are selected to be used by the tab|
|App ID||The application id number|
|Security Token||A security token that is generated automatically to ensure tab has authorization to link to this installation of bookinglive.|
Installing the Facebook App
- Go to the Facebook BookingLive App Page - http://apps.facebook.com/bookinglive/
- Click ADD APP.
- Select the page you want to add the app to e.g. your Facebook Page.
- After a moment you will be redirected to your Facebook Page, where you will see there is now a "Check Availability" image.
- Click this link and enter your: App ID, Client URL, and Security Token
(Note: these are all found on the Facebook App in ADMIN > CONFIG; Client URL is your website address)
- Click REGISTER APP.