- Go to ADMIN > CONFIG > COMPANY INFO > COMPANY INFO PAYMENT SETTINGS.
- Click ADD COMPANY INFO PAYMENT SETTING.
- Enter "Secure Trading - Customer" in the name, select SECURE TRADING as the TYPE, Select TEST, enter a password and click SAVE.
- Once you've saved, close the popup, click the edit icon on "Secure Trading - Customer" and enter your Live Merchant ID + Test Merchant ID
- Repeat step 3 and 4 and this time check "MOTO" (see below)
Within Secure Trading
To configure Secure Trading correctly please follow these steps.
- Contact Secure Trading and provide the following information:
- Destination url: http://yourwebsitedomain.com/confirmationpageprocess
- Filters - Fields : errorcode, orderreference, transactionreference
- Both passwords need to be emailed to SecureTrading to update to the accounts.
- You will also need to let Secure trading know "sitesecurity" / "responsesitesecurity" and the encyption method - aka hash fields (note the sequence/order is very important)
- hash fields : sitereference,currencyiso3a,mainamount,orderreference,password
- encyption method: MD5
- Update the "Payment Pages Redirects" within MyST to use the above destination url.
Note: You are not required to enter the server's ip address into your MyST account.
Make some test bookings with the test card details provided here: http://www.securetrading.com/support/tools/test-cards.
To Go Live
- Click here to email Secure Trading Support and request your account is switched to LIVE
- Within BookingLive go to ADMIN > CONFIG > COMPANY INFO > COMPANY INFO PAYMENT SETTINGS and switch both entires to LIVE.