Iridium Payment Gateway Setup
BookingLive integrates with Iridium allowing you to process online payments.
Login to Iridium
- Login to your Iridium TEST account.
- Go to ACCOUNT ADMIN > ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- Ensure all the information is completed correctly.
- Ensure the 'Hash Method' is MD5.
- Repeat this process for your LIVE Iridium account.
- If you require further assitance, please contact Iridium Support http://www.iridiumcorp.co.uk/Contact.aspx
Login to BookingLive
Before you start, please ensure that you have 2 accounts:
1) An Ecommerce Account (given by Iridium)
2) A MOTO Account (given by Iridium)
3) A TEST gateway (given by Iridium)
4) MMS Logins (given by Iridium)
Next, login to your BookingLive account and complete the following steps:
- Go to ADMIN > CONFIG > COMPANY INFO > COMPANY INFO PAYMENT SETTINGS.
- Click ADD COMPANY INFO PAYMENT SETTING.
- Enter Names (Internal/External), Select IRIDIUM as the TYPE, Select TEST.
- Click SAVE.
- Once you've saved, re-open the Payment Setting again to enter your PreSharedKey (found on your Iridium account), Test Merchant ID + Test Password (for Non-MOTO); and Live Merchant ID, Live Password + Test Merchant ID, Test Password (for MOTO).
Note: you will only be given your Live Merchant ID once your application for Live is approved separately from the Test account. Iridium will ask you to generate a Live Merchant Password.
- Make some test bookings with the test card details.
Note: BookingLive will conduct card testing regardless of whether you do or not.
Note: once you have made a successful test card payment via Iridium - then you may change the LIVETEST setting to LIVE.