Cardsave Payment Gateway Setup
BookingLive integrates with Cardsave (member of the WorldPay Group).
Please follow the below steps once you sign up with Cardsave:
- When you signup with Cardsave you will immediately receive your test account and merchant management system.
- You will be emailed login details to this and the email should include the Test Merchant ID + Password (to enter into BookingLive later).
Note: Your Live Account will have to be approved separately with Cardsave - time will vary depending upon various factors.
- Once your Live Account has been approved by Cardsave then you will again be sent a Live Merchant ID + asked to create a Live Merchant Password (to enter into BookingLive later).
Note: once your Live account has been approved, you will be able to take live payments.
Login to Cardsave
- Login to your Cardsave TEST and LIVE account.
- Go to ACCONT ADMIN > ACCOUNT SETTINGS - ensure the full PreShared Key is copied across to both Test + Live.
- SELECT 'HASH METHOD' - MD5.
- Go to GATEWAY ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATION > SELECT GATEWAY ACCOUNT > Select the correct Gateway Account from the dropdown.
- If you require further assitance, please contact http://www.cardsave.net/support/faq
Login to BookingLive
- Go to ADMIN > CONFIG > COMPANY INFO > COMPANY INFO PAYMENT SETTINGS.
- Click ADD COMPANY INFO PAYMENT SETTING.
- Enter Names (Internal/External), Select CARDSAVE as the TYPE, Select TEST.
- Click SAVE.
- Once you've saved, re-open the Payment Setting again to enter your PreSharedKey (found on your Cardsave account), Test Merchant ID + Test Password (for Non-MOTO); and Live Merchant ID, Live Password + Test Merchant ID, Test Password (for MOTO).
Note: you will only be given your Live Merchant ID once your application for Live is approved separately from the Test account. Cardsave will ask you to generate a Live Merchant Password.
- Make some test bookings with the test card details.
Note: BookingLive will conduct card testing regardless of whether you do or not.
Going Live with Cardsave
Note: you will only be given your Live Merchant Account ID once your application with Cardsave has been approved.
Once this has occured you need to ensure you've completed the tasks in 'Setting up Cardsave'.
- Once you have completed the setting up cardsave tasks then make a test booking using test card details
- Check to confirm this payment has arrived in your Test Account.
- Once confirmed - you can switch the Payment Setting in BookingLive (Company Info Payment Settings) to LIVE - seen below.
Note: if you want to be sure again that Live is configured correctly, make a live card booking and confirm you receive payment into your Live account.