Editting / Uploading Rates
To upload/change your Accommodation's rates you have two options:
- Edit the existing spreadsheet (If you have already uploaded rates).
- Upload Rates via a CSV file (if you uploading for the first time or want to update many rates at once).
Edit Spread Sheet And Save
Go to ACCOMMODATION > ACCOMMODATION RATES.
- Double click on any rate cell to edit it.
- Hit SAVE once you complete editing that cell, (this is above the rates on the purple bar).
- After editing all the fields you need, hit the SAVE button again.
- Hit CONFIRM and all the rates will be updated.
Upload Rates Via A File
If you are going to upload rates via a CSV file, then there are several steps that you need ensure you complete:
1. Create a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel with four columns: Dwelling, Name, Type, 1.
Dwelling - this column needs to display the [Dwelling Name] [space] Rate = [Rate Category]
e.g. Dwelling Room 1 Rate = Studio Room Bed & Breakfast.
Name - this column needs to display the name of the seasons that you are uploading on this CSV e.g. Off Peak Season / Peak Season.
Type - this column needs to always be "Season".
1 - this column is to show what the rate of 1 night would cost for this dwelling + rate category e.g. 100.
[Note: This file must be saved as a CSV (comma delimted) - click here to download this example].
- If you leave blank cells on your CSV - then those rates will be 0 (free) and bookable on your website; make sure to remove them from the CSV if they are 0
- Make sure your Dwelling Name, Rate Category, Season Name are all spelt exactly the same as they are in ACCOMMODATION - if they are spelt differently, they will not import.
2. Now go to ACCOMODATION > ACCOMODATION RATES
4. Click CHOOSE FILE > Choose your file of rates > Click UPLOAD.
5. Once you upload you will get prompted to confirm - click CONFIRM and it will save the new rates.
Once rates have been changed these are available to view from the "archive" this means that if you have a booking that doesn't match the current rate seen - the rates that were effective at the time of the booking can be referenced instead