EPOS Booking System Solutions
EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) systems are an integral part of eCommerce. They efficiently deal with various aspects of business; from sales calculations to keeping track of customer information.
Known for their customisability, EPOS systems are great for all business types - as long as you have the right software. In this article, we are going to explain why EPOS systems are important, their benefits and the key features to look out for when looking for one.
What are EPOS systems used for?
EPOS systems are designed to help you run your business more effectively. They are a combination of hardware and software. Where traditional till systems simply record sales and bookings, EPOS systems do this and much more.
They can be used to help simplify and speed up tasks such as pricing, tracking and reporting of bookings within a business, and also enable you to assign staff members to specific schedules and record staff activity. EPOS systems can also generate detailed reports in response to the input data, allowing you more insight into your business. You can even use EPOS for marketing and promotional purposes to boost customer loyalty and sales.
What are the advantages of EPOS?
At their core, EPOS systems are designed to boost a business’s efficiency and turnaround. Let’s look at some of the main advantages of EPOS?
- High booking and operating speed
- Live booking sync and availability
- Centralises your processes through add-ons and third-party custom integrations
- Minimises time spent navigating multiple programs to manage business activity
- Eliminates human error
- Streamlines communication
- Access to real-time reports to better understand business performance
You don’t need an EPOS system to have a BookingLive system. However, if you’re looking to enhance your business, then getting EPOS is a good idea.
BookingLive EPOS Booking System
The BookingLive EPOS system is both simple to use and flexible. It is sophisticated enough to meet the requirements of the most demanding business. Star Micronics, one of the world’s largest printer manufacturers, has designed a portfolio of thermal and impact POS printers for use in a wide variety of applications.
Star has not only developed printers that offer high performance and reliability, but they have also introduced a number of unique profit-making features for the user without the extra cost or extensive IT knowledge required.
Together, BookingLive software and Star hardware can give your business:
- In-house and online bookings
- Secure integration
- Regular software updates
- Suitable for any desktop PC
- Latest ECO-friendly hardware
- Customer convenience through secure payments
- Merchandise sales and bookings in one easy-to-use system
- Customer, product and employee management
- Extensive reporting and financial management
EPOS Booking System Hardware
15” touch screen
- Posiflex TM-8115 touch screen with a USB interface
- 15 inch TFT LCD touch screen
- Resolution up to 1024 x 768
- Tilt angle adjustment from 18 to 75 degrees
- 2 USB port support
- Three-year return to base warranty
PC POS cash drawer
- Star CB-2002FN POS cash drawer
- Large reliable cash drawer with 5 note and 8 coin slots
- Designed to link with Star's POS printers
- Available in white or charcoal grey
- Three-position key lock with drawer release
- Includes a compulsion switch
- Optional lockable cover
- High-quality TSP100ECO printer, 150mm per second
- Reduces paper consumption by 70% or more
- Fast and efficient POS service
- Unique range of ECO tools and features
- Simple 'drop-in and print' paper loading
- All set-up accessories included
- Fully energy star compliant
- Four-year warranty for total peace of mind
- Honeywell 9540 VoyagerCG Codegate scanner
- Automatic infrared activation and decode all standard 1D bar codes
- Completes data transmission with a single button push
- Auto-trigger with CodeGate
- Both hand-held and fixed projection
- PowerLink, user-replaceable cables
- Adjustable stand
- Short-range and long-range activation
- Flash Rom with Meteor upgrade utility
Mag card scanner
- Magnetic Stripe card reader for side mounting
- Suitable for Posiflex TM-8115 touch screen
- USB interface
- Charcoal grey
- Zebra Series 3 Z31 card printer
- UK power cords, USB cable and Windows drivers
- Smart card and magnetic Stripe encoding
- New high-performance ribbons designed for high speed and high-quality image printing
- Intuitive design for ease of use
- Optional enclosure lock of financial card printing
- Single-sided direct-to-card printing
- 500 Zebra premier blank white cards
- PVC card
- 30 mil
Are you interested in learning more about BookingLive’s EPOS booking system and our pricing? Contact us for more information!
Please note: Only BookingLive’s EPOS booking system software is compatible with BookingLive systems.