Based in Central Bristol BookingLive provide online booking systems to businesses of all types and sizes. Since our launch in 2007 we’ve been constantly expanding, which is why we’re looking for a new addition to our ever-growing team. If you’re a creative and technologically-motivated individual with experience in the world of sales then we want to hear from you!
Role: Sales Executive
Salary: £28,000 – £40,000 (OTE)
Start date: ASAP
The following position is to source, target and win new business for the company. To identify, qualify and build solid, high level relationships with new business prospects in order to promote and sell the company’s products and services and meet financial targets.
- Education: English & Maths at level of GCSE level is essential. A University Degree is preferable.
- Experience: A proven and impressive new business track record with high-level sales experience in a client facing environment with a passion for digital is a must.
- Knowledge: Strong commercial awareness and business acumen with full knowledge of the sales process is essential. Working knowledge of CRM systems such as Zoho CRM desirable.
- Skills: Excellent customer service and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task. Strong listening, negotiating and influencing skills with a proven success in sales – all essential.
- Proven ability to build intelligent sales strategies is desirable.
Leads & Prospecting:
- To actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, preparing proposals negotiating and closing.
- To provide timely response and exceptional levels of service to all enquiries.
- To attend meetings with prospects as required.
- Maintain a pro-active approach to prospecting, i.e. search for leads, network etc.
- To build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and to ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up-to-date in the CRM system.
- To thoroughly research and understand prospects’ products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives, overall business requirements and ROI objectives.
- Always keep in touch regularly with existing accounts to maximise revenue potential
New Business Acquisition:
- To effectively meet (and exceed) sales targets.
- To respond to tenders, RFPs and other requests for information in a professional manner.
- To liaise with admin with regards to credit controls.
- To create polished proposals, presentations, contracts and other documentation, in line with relevant procedures. To ensure all written work adheres to brand guidelines.
- To ensure job knowledge is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- Maintain a proactive approach to training and study required by the role.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times and adhere to requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- To share knowledge, insight, resource, best practice and ideas with the team.
- Technical product training will be provided
- Monthly targets, KPIs and Personal Development plans set quarterly
- Office hours, 9 – 6, Monday to Friday with 28 days holiday each year (inc bank holidays)
If you’re interested in applying please email via firstname.lastname@example.org