Product Owner Position Available in Central Bristol
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated product owner to drive our product forward. Not only will you gain an excellent understanding of our industry but you’ll be in charge of understanding client and industry needs around online bookings. Working in the heart of Bristol, you’ll lead BookingLive in implementing new features that are competitive and easy to use.
You will lead the company on defining business requirements and producing solutions to the problems our clients face.
- What will you be doing?
- Lead and present at sprint planning meetings
- Defining market requirements and presenting solutions
- Managing core features and their associated requirements
- Reviewing development against acceptance criteria to determine readiness
- Prioritising the backlog according to the business needs
- Actively supporting the development team throughout sprints
- Being involved in client requirements gathering and documentation both remotely and on-site
What do you need experience in?
- Working in SCRUM/AGILE environment
- Able to engage and communicate with a range of both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand integration documentation
- Broad knowledge of eCommerce and Web Design
- Knowledge and understanding of industry best practices
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong enthusiasm for collaborative working and motivating others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
What would be desirable?
- Experience producing / working with wire frames
- Experience working with CMS platforms
- Previously worked in the online booking industry
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
Job type: Full time
Location: Central Bristol
Experience: 2+ years
Head to our career’s page to find and more and to apply.
Please note, we aren’t looking to work with a recruitment agency.