How We Work
We take a 4-step approach to each of our booking system projects
As BookingLive is an enterprise product we have an extremely close relationship with our clients. This community feel is valued highly both by our team, as well as our clients, and is reflected in our 96% retention rate.
From regular email updates to online forums, account management calls, events and on-site support we ensure our clients' ongoing needs are met. We also run regular online webinar sessions for new and existing clients. These provide free and interactive overviews of how BookingLive works, as well as acting as a platform for live Q&A sessions.
To ensure you get the most out of your booking system, we take our time to get to know your business. We use a proven, agile approach to produce a quality deliverable.
Step 1 - Scope & Discovery
- Workshop sessions to review business case and gather key requirements
- Produce a Statement of Works including wireframes and technical specification
- Show and tell of proposed solution
- Sign off and agreement from key stakeholders
Step 2 - Project Delivery
- Produce a Project Plan detailing key milestones, resources and deliverables
- Produce a User Acceptance Test Plan
- Produce a Training Plan
- Allocate resource and setup system tools
- Development delivered in accordance to agreed release cycles
Step 3 - Testing & Assurance
- Internal automated and functional testing
- User Acceptance Testing by Client against the specification of works
- All other agreed testing procedures
- Quality Assurance review by key stakeholders
Step 4 - Go Live
- Client training
- Complete internal go live procedure
- Documentation produced
- Deployment from staging to live environment
- A smooth and rapid return to business as usual
- IT Audit and Quality Assurance review
- Initiate support agreement and Service Level Agreements
Why our clients use our online booking software
350+ configuration settings available
Email & SMS
Look & Feel
Search & Find
"What impressed us most about BookingLive is their ability not only to design a cutting edge website but also design and implement state of the art booking system software. We recommend BookingLive without hesitation."
"The majority of our bookings are now made at 7 or 8 in the evening, something which wouldn't have been possible if we hadn't introduced booking software."
Scheduling Booking Software
Key Benefits Include:
- Replace your paper diary and old IT systems
- Avoid double bookings and Free up your admin time
- Get competitive advantage
- Allow your staff to view customer data remotely
- Increase revenue with 24/7 bookings and up-selling products
- Industry expert setup and training from a BookingLive on-boarding specialist
Request a demo
Want to see BookingLive in action? Sign-up for a free, online demo complete with live Q&A session.